Hello lie, you dazzler. Come into me....
Your friends are here, as is your god, the Hi-jacker.
I know him well, yet he knows me better.
How loyal and dutiful I have been,
heeding his every demand,
praising his fallacies,
raising his phallus
into my submission...
he fills me with acridity,
to burn away my love.
ANNEX
My hi-jacker
lays down his gun while I sleep,
and each morning,
I wake to his barrel at my temple.
My mini-God stands erect,
centered in my 3rd eye view,
hands folded behind his back,
sometimes pacing,
he does not face me,
he's seems to be looking
dreamingly elsewhere,
he knows how to get there.
centered in my 3rd eye view,
hands folded behind his back,
sometimes pacing,
he does not face me,
he's seems to be looking
dreamingly elsewhere,
he knows how to get there.
He is waiting to move...
patient and misplaced.
He is as reliable as
my Hi-jacker and the gun,
my Hi-jacker and the gun,
and so I wake another day
to check to see if he has come,
or gone away.
No comments:
Post a Comment